Taro Twin Adjustable Downlight in Matt White IP20 using 2 x GU10 max. 50W Lamps, Astro 1240017
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5648 Taro twin downlight for ceiling mounting using two tilting lamps (max. 30 deg adjustable) - in a matt white finish (SKU 1240017).
It is a twin recessed 2 x 50W GU10 ceiling light in matt white, adjustable up to 30 degrees as standard.
Part of the stylish Taro range of downlights from Astro Lighting, this is the twin version with round spotlights on a rectangular matt white plate (the adjustable yet non-fire rated version).
Taro Tilting Twin Downlight in Matt White - Features
- Taro twin adjustable interior downlight from Astro Lighting, part of the Taro range of downlights.
- SKU: 1240017
- Tilt adjustment angle: 30 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 355 degrees
- Finish: matt white finish.
- Lamp used: 2 x 50W GU10 lamp (not included). It can also use LED light bulbs (with a GU10 base), including dimmable LED light bulbs.
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if dimmable lamps are used.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- CE Mark.
- This fitting is not suitable for direct mounting on normally flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 0.48kg.
- Dimensions: 175mm length, width 92mm, 96mm depth.
- Cutout: 160 x 80mm cutout hole
- Recess depth: 150mm recess depth
Model: Astro Lighting Taro Twin Adjustable Downlight in Matt White (1240017).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||not F Marked|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||160mm x 80mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.