Yuma 300 LED Matt Nickel Twin Wall Light 11.8W 2700K 388lm IP20 Dimmable, Astro 1399003 Up/Down Wall Light
This is the Astro Lighting 8425 Yuma 300 LED interior wall light in Matt Nickel (1399003) coming complete with the 11.8W 2700K warm white LED light for up-down lighting on the wall.
It is IP20 rated (suitable for bathroom zone 3) and it comes complete with the LED light. It is also dimmable with phase dimming - leading and trailing edge dimmers.
With a projection from the wall of only 7.3cm, this is a tube-shaped fitting mounted on the wall via a short support, offering light up-and-down.
Yuma 300 2700K LED Wall Light in Matt Nickel - Features
- Part of the Yuma range of wall-mounted lights from Astro Lighting, coming with integral LED light.
- SKU: 1399003
- Finish: Matt Nickel
- Class I electrical rated: earthed fitting
- Lamp used: integral LED light, 11.8W 388lm offering 2700K warm white light
- Dimming: dimmable with phase - leading & trailing edge dimmer.
- IP rating: IP20 rated (suitable for bathroom zone 3)
- Dimensions: 300mm height, 70mm width, 73mm depth / projection from wall.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical mounting.
- CRI: 80
- Beam angle: 44 degrees
- Weight: 0.96kg
- Average lifespan: 50.000h
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 8425 Yuma 300 LED Matt Nickel Wall Light (1399003).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Yuma LED Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.