The Airflow Loovent Eco T is designed to comply with Building Regulations Part F (2010) with a specific fan power (SFP) of just 0.21 to 0.40 w/l/s. The 2-speed bathroom fan features a "low" setting that uses just 3.6W to provide continuous ventilation, and a 12W "Boost" function. Despite its low energy consumption, the Loovent Eco T has an incredible airflow rate (62 m³/hr low/ 110 m³/hr boost).
It is a powerful centrifugal fan with a discreet style; it is modular in design for ease of installation and maintenance, ensuring effective ventilation with minimal noise and maximum efficiency in mind. It is suitable for refurbishment of toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, utilities, and kitches (if installed adjacent to the hob), and for the new build.
This model includes a timer function that can be set to run on between 2 and 45 minutes, and the fan can be set to delay startup by 2 minutes. A pull cord activates the boost function when needed, or provides an override.
With a compact modular design (the Eco T has the smallest footprint in its class) and a wipe-clean cover that keeps the appliance looking clean and new, the Loovent Eco range is the first choice for new builds and refurbishments.
Loovent Eco T Centrifugal Fan with Timer - Features
- It has a compact design with the smallest footprint in its class
- It is ideal for new build and refurbishments in toilets, bathrooms, en-suites, utilities and kitchens (adjacent to hob)
- Simple replacement of existing Loovent – same mounting and spigot position
- Low energy consumption: 3.6W (low) / 12W (boost)
- Airflow: 62 m³/hr / 110 m³/hr
- Centrifugal Fan with Timer module
- Sound pressure: 29 / 47 dB(A) at 3m
- Specific fan power (SFP): 0.21 / 0.40 w/l/s
- Amps: 3A
- Voltage: 100V / 240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 167mm x 187mm x 138mm
- Duct Diameter: 100mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Continuous ventilation, pull cord boost
- Duct Diameter: 100mm
- Fan Type: centrifugal fan
- Mounting: Surface or recessed, portrait or landscape
- Low SFP - complies with current Building Regulations
- IPx5 - Install in Zone 1 or 2
- Optional 2 minute delay start function on Intermittent versions - ideal for those quick visits
- Adjustable run on timer between 2 and 45 minutes
- Pull Cord to boost / override
- Auto shut off sensor for added safety
- Longer Life ball bearing motor for more reliable operation
- Easy to clean wipe clean cover keeps the fan looking like new
- Ideal for ducted installations - maintains 15l/sec over 6m of flexible ducting incl 2 x 90 degree bends ( meets requirements of Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- Modular design makes first and second fit quick and easy
- Universal voltage - use internationally
- Model no: Airflow Loovent Eco T, Airflow 72684305
Why People Should Choose a LOOVENT eco Fan - Manufacturer's advice
- Proven Design and Technology: Based on proven centrifugal fan technology and a unique design, our engineers have designed a brand new state of the art product that will be a quick and easy replacement for the millions of Loovents already installed in the market place.
- Economical to Operate: LOOVENT eco fans have various control options that only activate the fan when needed. Running the fan continuously on the lowest trickle speed of 7 l/sec draws incredibly low wattage. Based on a standard electricity cost of 12.6p per unit, the cost to run the LOOVENT eco continuously will be less than 1p per day, this is equivalent to what it costs to run a 20 watt energy saving light bulb.
- Very Quiet Running Fan: For a centrifugal fan of this performance the LOOVENT eco is very quiet. In Continuous mode a sound level of 25.2 dB (A) has been achieved on the trickle speeds – you will not notice the fan is running.
- Ideal for Ducted Installations: For applications that require ducting the LOOVENT eco still maintains a performance level of 15 l/sec over 6m of flexible ducting including 2 x 90° bends - this meets the requirements of the Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide
- Versatile Positioning: Due to the modular design, the fan can be positioned in the landscape or portrait position. The fan is suitable for surface / recessed mounting into a wall / ceiling – a truly versatile fan.
- Reliability: As we have used longer life ball bearing motors, reliability is better and together with our 5 Year Warranty you can be assured of hassle free ventilation for years to come.
- Environmental and Quality Accreditations: As an ISO 14001 accredited company we make every effort to respect the environment and do our utmost to ensure compliance with environmental legislation. Our ISO9001 accreditation is a global acknowledgement of our ability to meet our customers’ quality expectations. It also ensures our high standards and processes are maintained, benefiting our clients and reinforcing our position as a leading ventilation company. LOOVENT eco fans are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Certification and Approvals: LOOVENT ECO achieves the EC declaration of conformity allowing us to display the CE mark on the product. Our dMEV product has also been approved as a SAP Appendix Q eligible product in the decentralised MEV category.