Low Profile 100mm Standard Fan for Kitchen / Bathroom, IP44 Envirovent Profile 100S
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This fan is an Envirovent Low Profile Bathroom, Kitchen & Utility Room Fan, 100mm diameter fan with a full IP44 rating protection - the standard model. Part of the Envirovent range of 100mm ultra slim-line bathroom, kitchen and utility room axial fans for wall or ceiling installations.
- Easy to install, aesthetically pleasing and unobtrusive, the range compliments any contemporary building design.
- With sealed for life ball bearing motors and a low power consumption of only 13 Watts, this range offers a variety of features to include optional timer, pullcord, humidity sensor and PIR models.
Envirovent 100mm Slim Extractor Fan - Features and Benefits
- Neon light
- Ultra thin profile: 13mm thickness
- Standard Thermal Overload Protection (S.T.O.P.) fitted as standard
- IP rating: IP44 rated
- Watts: 13W, low power consumption
- Mains voltage fan: 230V
- Speed: 2500 rpm
- Airflow: 26l/h, 95m3/h
- Functions at 40dB(A) at 3m
- Weight: 0.44kg
- Sealed for life ball bearing motors
- Low power consumption
- Backdraught shutter and airflow guide vanes as standard
- Double insulated
- Duct used: 100mm diameter
- Unobtrusive fan
- Dimensions: 158 x 158mm, max. 85mm depth, 98mm diameter
- Two year guarantee
- Stylish design
- Complies with the current building regulations
|Airflow||26 l/s, 95 m3/h;|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||40.0 dB(A)|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.