This is the CP Electronics MWS6-PRM low profile microwave presence /absence detector for switching with lux level sensing, IP40 rated, for flush mounting, for the automatic control of lighting, heating, and ventilation. Its low profile design allows flush munting into a ceiling tile, or you can surface mount it using a detector back box.
The CP Electronics MWS6-PRM detects movement using a highly sensitive microwave detector, and switches ON/OFF the lights. It is a presence detector which provides automatic control of lighting loads with optional manual control. Functioning as a presence detector, the unit can turn the lights ON when the room is occupied, and OFF when the room is empty. Optional settings allow lights to be turned off in response to ambient daylight.
CP Electronics MWS6-PRM Ceiling Absence/Presence Detector - Benefits
- Reduced head size: it makes it unobtrusive to occupants.
- It uses a highly sensitive microwave detector.
- Plug in connections: reduced installation time
- It can be programmed via UHS5 or UNLCDHS handsets (to be ordered separately).
- Low profile design.
- Self-contained unit
- Switching with lux level sensing.
- Absence detector functionality
- Ceiling flush mounted microwave presence/absence detector
CP Electronics MWS6-PRM Ceiling Absence/Presence Detector - Features
- Load rating at 230VAC: 10A of lighting and/or ventilation including incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, low voltage (by switching the primary of transformer).
- Power consumption: On 1100mW, Off 665mW
- Time delay: 10s - 99min
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Supply Voltage: 230VAC +/- 10%, Frequency 50Hz
- Terminal Capacity: 2.5mm2
- Temperature: -10ºC to 50ºC
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Material (casing): Flame retardant ABS and PC/ABS
- Type: Class 2 electrical
- Microwave frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Safety: The microwave radiation emitted by these units is extremely low power and complies with ANSI standard “IEEEC95.1-1999 Standard for Safety Levels with Respect to Human Exposure to Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Fields 3kHz 300GHz.”
- IP rating: IP40 rated
- Compliance: EMC-2004/108/EC LVD-2006/95/EC
- CE Mark.