Luik Microwave Maintained Emergency Gear Tray 18W 4200K LED for use with Luik Bulkheads, Saxby Lighting 72181
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Luik gear tray with both emergency gear and a microwave sensor. It is designed to be used with the Luik bulkheads from Saxby Lighting. Also available in standard, emergency, and microwave.
Note: this is the LED gear tray - the casing needs to be ordered separately.
Luik Microwave Maintained Emergency Gear Tray 18W 4200K LED - Specs
- It comes complete with built in Microwave sensor and a maintained emergency.
- Microwave sensor: 360 /160˚ detection angle, 0 to 50lux sensitivity, 10% to 100% adjustable range with a 5 sec - 15 min timer function
- Finish: Gloss white
- It is constructed from fibreglass pcb
- LED driver: it comes complete with LED driver
- LED Lamp: 18W LED module (SMD 2835) Cool White (Included)
- Colour temperature: 4200K
- Lumens: 2150lm
- Lm/W: 119
- Energy rating: A+
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Dimensions: Height 23mm, Diameter 282mm
- Class 1 electrical rated
- Manufaturer's warranty: 2+3YR Extended Warranty
- Weight: 0.7 Kg
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- Power factor: 0.9
- Lifetime: 35.000h
- CRI: 80
- Driver type: constant current 380mA
- Surge protection: 1.5KV
- Terminal block: 4-way fast fix
- Operating temperature: -20 to 45 degrees Celsius
- Class 1 electrical rated.
- Lumens with plain casing: 1210lm
- Emergency maintained fitting
- Battery: LiFePO4 3.2V 1500mAh x 1pc
- EM Wattage/Lumen with Plain Casing: 2W/200lm
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.