Lutron Dual Rania RDDU-H-FSN/AW-E Accessory Slave Twin Dimmer Multi-way Satin Nickel White Buttons
This is the Lutron Rania RDDU-H-FSN/AW-E Accessory dimmer, a slave / secondary dimmer coming in a satin nickel finish and white plastic buttons. To be used in conjunction with a master dimmer (any Lutron Rania master dimmer) to dim the light from multiple locations. It does not work by itself: it needs to be used with a master Lutron Rania accessory dimmer.
Note: this item is Reduced to Clear - it is discontinued, and it is available as stock lasts (we have only a few left in stock).
Lutron Dual Rania RDDU-H-FSN/AW-E Dimmer - Features
- Finish: Satin Nickel with 2 sets of white buttons
- Delayed off provides light as you exit the room
- Use with digital dimmer to dim your light from up to 10 locations.
- Saves energy and extends the lamp bulb life.
- Easy to use: tap ON to favourite level, tap off, tap twice for full ON; press, hold, and release for delayed fade-off; press to raise or lower light level.
- Product code: Lutron RDDU-H-FSN/AW-E
- Requires use of square UK style wallbox with a depth of a least 32mm
- Dimensions: width 86.1mm x length 86.1mm x depth 22.5mm
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.