Lutron 5 Button Tabletop Remote Keypad in Snow White with Raise/Lower, All On and All Off RRK-T5RL-SW
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Lutron RRK-T5RL-SW 5 button tabletop designer remote keypad in snow white with raise/lower, all on, and all off, operating in Europe at the frequency of 868 Mhz.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; we cannot take it back for a refund. Please make sure this item is the right item you require before ordering it online.
The Lutron RadioRA 2 Tabletop Designer Keypads provide homeowners with a simple and elegant way to operate lights, shade / draperies, motorized screens, and many other devices.
These RadioRA 2 Keypads feature large, easy-to-use buttons, plus a unique backlit engraving option that makes the Keypads readable any time of the day or night. The Keypad buttons are rounded, allowing engraving to be displayed at an upward angle, increasing readability.
The versatile design of RadioRA 2 Tabletop Designer Keypads allows them to be mounted on a wall, placed on top of a table, or used as a cordless Keypad. The Keypads can be powered by a DC adapter (see Low-Voltage Transformer spec P/N 369561, includeded with -RR models) or with 2 AAA batteries.
Lutron 5 Button Tabletop Remote Keypad in White - Features
- Frequency: 868 MHz for Europe
- Finish: SW - snow white
- Adapter Powered: 9 V 300 mA
- Battery powered: 2 AAA alkaline (included) 1.5 V each
- Typical Power Consumption: 0.6W
- Test conditions: all backlights on medium intensity, nightlight mode enabled, six LEDs on (two presets active per column), Keypad powered by 9 V adapter.
- Ambient operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C, 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only.
- These tabletop designer keypads communicate with the system through Radio Frequency (RF) and must be located within 30 ft (9 m) of a repeater. System devices operate on frequencies between 868.125 MHz to 869.850 MHz.
- Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss, in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2.
- Surge protection: Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62,41-1991 Recommended Practice on Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits
- Power failure memory: should DC or battery power be interrupted, the Keypad will return to its previous state when power is restored.
- A mounting bracket included for optional wall mount applications.
Note: this tabletop keypad does not come with the plug-in transformer; it needs to be ordered separately, see TU240-9DC-3-WH
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.