Lutron Dimming Interface 5A capacity, GRX-TVI Ten Volt Interface
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Lets a Control Unit switch and dim fluorescent lights that have Lutron Eco-10TM (TVE Series) Electronic Dimming Ballasts.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; we cannot take it back for a refund. Please make sure this item is the right item you require before ordering it online.
- Switches and dims any 0-10V electronic fluorescent dimming ballast powered by 100-277V (ballast must source/provide 10V supply). Switches up to 10A of electronic capacitive fluorescent ballasts.
- Also switches motors – 1/4HP @ 100-127V, 1/2HP @ 200-277V.
- Lets you connect up to five Ten Volt Interfaces to one Control Unit zone. This allows one zone to control up to five 16A circuits of Eco-10TM (TVE Series) Electronic Dimming Ballasts or five motors.
- Provides 100-277V power to loads.
- Requires 100-127V or 200-240V power for internal operations.
- Load (output) power: 100-277V. Phase independent of lighting control.
- Control circuit: 40W/VA @ 100-127V or 200-240V, 50/60Hz, same phase as lighting control. Provides power for internal operations.
- O-10V Dimming Control
- Output rating: 10 microA-300mA.
- Sinks current only (ballast must source/provide 10V supply).
- Zone Capacity
- Up to five Ten Volt Interfaces per Control
- Unit zone.
- Key Design Features:
- Complies with standard UL 508.
- Provides a Class 2 isolated 0 -10V output signal that conforms to EN60929 and IEC929.
- Accepts a constant-gate drive fluorescent signal (100 -127V or 200 -240V; 50/60Hz).
- Terminals: Up to two #12 AWG (2.5mm2) conductors.
- Physical Design:
- Wall-mounted. Indoor use only. Type 1 enclosure.
- Weight: 4.25 pounds (2kg).
- Environment: 32-104°F (0-40°C). Relative humidity less than 90% non-condensing.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.