Lutron QS International seeTouch 5-button Wall Station in Satin Nickel Non-Insert Style with Raise/Lower QSWE-5BRLN-SN
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
5-Button Wallstation with Raise/Lower; Lutron QS Wallstation 5 Button with Master Up & Down, SeeTouch wallstation in Satin Nickel. This is the International Lutron seeTouch QS non-insert style 5-button wallstation with raise/lower in a Satin Nickel Finish.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; we cannot take it back for a refund. Please make sure this item is the right item you require before ordering it online.
- Often used to select and adjust scenes.
- Large, rounded buttons are easy to use.
- Backlit buttons with optional engraving make it easy to find and operate the Wallstation in low light conditions.
- Optional button engraving is angled up to the eye for easy reading.
- Master raise/lower brightens or dims all lighting or raises/lowers all assigned shades in the last selected scene or toggled group.
- Options for programming buttons after installation (choose one):
# Recalls preset light levels for scenes (1-4 and Off, 5-8 and Off, 9-12 and Off, 13-16 and Off, or 1-5, 5-9, or 9-13).
# Each button will toggle a zone or a group of zones.
# LEDs reflect door status of five partitions.
- Shade control features:
# Can control Sivoia® QS Window Treatments.
# Pressing the Open (or Close) button once will cause the window treatments to move to their fully open (or closed) position. Tap any button (regardless of function) to stop a shade that is in motion.
- Receives up to two contact closure inputs via a connector on the back of the Wallstation.
- Contact closure features:
# When keypad is programmed as scene, zone toggle, or shade control, input 1 closure will perform the top button action, and input 2 closure will perform the bottom button action.
- # When keypad is programmed as a partition control, input 1 controls the partition programmed to the top button (closure = open partition; opening = close partition) and input 2 controls the partition programmed to the bottom button (closure = close partition; opening = open partition).
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.