Lutron Homeworks Connect Bridge CONNECT-BDG2-3 for Smartphones via Lutron Connect App
The Lutron Connect Bridge CONNECT-BDG2-3 creates a link between a RadioRA 2 or HomeWorks QS system and the Lutron cloud, enabling remote access to your system.
You can pair your home lighting with the Lutron CONNECT-BDG-3 Connect Bridge and control your lights from anywhere in the world. The Connect Bridge pairs with the Lutron App you download on your phone, allowing you to set lighting moods, schedule lights, or turn them off from across the globe. The app works with most smartphones, tablets, and smartwatches. For international use only. Will not work the US.
Lutron Homeworks Connect Bridge - Features
- Works with the Lutron Connect app (available on Android and iOS)
- Provides remote access for control and monitoring of system via Lutron Connect app
- Timeclock syncing to always ensure accurate system time
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit technology for up to 99 zones 2. It uses Siri voice control to adjust lights and shades.
- Sonos endorsed integration 3
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices 4
- Supports geofencing from the Lutron Connect App
- Dimensions: 70mm x 50mm, 30mm depth
- 5 V- 300 mA (With Power Supply Kit T-5V-PS-KIT-BL - includes 4 plug adapters for United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, and China)
- Typical power consumption: 1.3W
- Test conditions: LED on, Ethernet cable plugged in, powered by the 5 V- power supply
- cULus® listed; CE marked; CCC certified
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C, 0% to 90% non-condensing humidity. Indoor use only.
- Internet connection is required for initial setup, to maintain system date / time, for remote access from the Lutron Connect app, and to receive periodic firmware updates. Network connection to RadioRA 2 main repeater or HomeWorks QS processor is required.
- Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2. Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991.
- Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the Lutron Connect Bridge will return to its previous state and reconnect to the Lutron system and cloud services when power is restored.
- Ethernet: 3 ft (0.92 m) cable included for internet and Lutron Connect Bridge connection via RadioRA 2 main repeater or HomeWorks QS processor. Micro USB cable (power only).
Note RE: Lutron App: The Lutron Connect Bridge is required when using the Lutron Connect app. The Lutron Connect App is compatible with iOS devices version 9.0 or later and Android devices 4.1 (Jellybean) or later.
Note RE: iOS: To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 9.0 or later is recommended. Communication between iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch and HomeKit-enabled Connect Bridge is secured by HomeKit technology. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.0 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.0 or later set up as a home hub.
Note RE: Sonos: A working internet connection, Lutron Connect Bridge, Lutron Connect App 2.0 or newer and Sonos app are required.
Note RE: Alexa: A working internet connection, Lutron Connect Bridge, and Lutron Connect App 3.0 or newer are required
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.