Lutron Pico 4 Button RF Remote Control for Any Room, 4 Scene Keypad in White PK2-4B-TAW-P03
This is the Lutron PK2-4B-TAW-P03 Pico 4-button / 4 scene engraving for any room with pre-configured scenes (fully programmable), a remote control 4 button keypad for the RA2 Select lighting control system. It can be used either as a handheld remote control, as a wall-mounted control (with or without the faceplate, which is sold separately), or with a table-top pedestal (sold separately).
Lutron Pico 4 Button Remote Control for Any Room - Features
- Location: ideal to be placed in any room, coming with pre-configured scenes (fully programmable).
- It works with other IoT systems such as, Sonos, Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, Logitech, Honeywell and IFTTT
- Finish: arctic white
- 4-button remote control: bright, entertain, movie, and off.
- For indoor use only
- CE Mark
- Part of the RA2 Select range from Lutron.
- It utilizes Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technology
- Provides control for Lutron wireless lighting and shading control solutions
- Easily reconfigured for use as a handheld remote, wall-mount control, car visor control, or table-top control
- Range: it provides control of lighting devices or shades within a range of 9m (30 ft) through walls and 18m (60ft) line of sight.
- Standards/Compliances: TRA Certified (Europe), CE Marked (Europe)
- Dimensions: 33mm length, 8mm width, 66mm height
- Ambient operating temp: min. 0 degrees, max. 60 degrees Celsius
- Non-condensing humidity: min. 0%, max. 90%
- Manufacturer guarantee: 1 year
- Model: Lutron PK2-4B-TAW-P03 scene 4 button any room keypad in white
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.