Lutron RA2 Select Two Button Pico Scene Keypad RF Remote Control Bedside in Matt White PK2-2B-TAW-P02
This is the Lutron PK2-2B-TAW-P02, a two button Pico scene keypad - bedside, in a matte white finish. This keypad is to adjust the lights from anywhere in a space with a Pico wireless control. It uses no wires (it is wireless) and it is compatible with a wide range of Lutron devices.
The RA2 Select system from Lutron ofers a personalised smart lighting and shade control for your home, for any budget, with added convenience, comfort, and peace of mind.
It is easy to set up the Lutron RA2 Select system - through the Lutron App, which automatically configures the light and the shade levels for typical activities.
With the help of the pre-engraved Pico scene keypads you can have intuitive scene names such as Bright, Relax, Entertain, etc for the pre-set light and shade levels.
Lutron RA2 Select 2-button Pic Scene Keypad - Features
- Button Configuration: 2 Button Pico RF control, two scene keypad.
- It provides control over the Lutron RA2 Select system.
- Color: Matt White
- Technology: it uses Lutron Clear Connect RF technology
- Easy to add one or more points of control without wiring.
- Each button is individually programmable using the system's app or programming software.
- Location: ideal for placement by the bedside to turn OFF all lights when going to bed, and alert to turn on all lights if a disturbance is heard. It is fully programmable.
- It can be configured to be used as a handheld, wall-mounted, or tabletop control.
- Battery: it comes with a 10-year battery life (one CR2032 battery is included).
- Range: it provides control of lighting devices or shades within a range of 9m (30 ft) through walls and 18m (60ft) line of sight.
- Dimensions: 33mm length, 8mm width, 66mm height
- Ambient operating temp: min. 0 degrees, max. 60 degrees Celsius
- Non-condensing humidity: min. 0%, max. 90%
- Model: Lutron PK2-2B-TAW-P02
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.