Lutron LPFP-S2-TAW Double Square Faceplate Kit in Arctic White for Pico Wireless Remote
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Lutron LPFP-S2-TAW Square Double Faceplate Kit in Arctic White for the Lutron Pico Wireless Remote Controller for mounting it on the wall - non-metallic surfaces.
Square 2-Column Faceplate Kit - Features and Benefits
- The PicoR faceplates allow you to coordinate, accent, and blend your lighting controls with your décor, and experience a new way of expressing style and taste.
- The PicoR faceplates feature square corners and flat edges for a clean architectural look.
- Tis faceplate snaps onto the faceplate adapter with no visible means of attachment.
- PicoR controls mount flush with the faceplate.
- PicoR faceplates work with both square and round style wallboxes. They can also be mounted to any non-metallic surface.
Lutron LPFP-S2-TAW Square Double Faceplate Kit - Technical Specs
- Faceplate adaptor kit for accomodating 2 x Lutron Pico 2/3 Wireless Button Controllers.
- Ideal for wallbox mounting or surface mounting.
- Square faceplate kit with 2 columns.
- Finish: arctic white
- Faceplate adapter / faceplate included.
- Can be mounted on square or round wallboxes.
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Indoor use only
- PicoR faceplates snap on with no visible means of attachment
- Mount directly to a wallbox or a flat surface
- Compatible with both wired (QSWP-CP, QSWP-DM) or wireless PicoR controls
- To Clean: Use only a soft cloth with warm water and mild soap to clean faceplates (no chemical cleaners)
- Dimensions: 89mm x 89mm, 5mm projection, 5mm
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.