Lutron PowPack 1 Contact Closure Output Module with RF Control 24V RMK-CCO1-24-B
This PowPak CCO (contact closure output) module is designed for spaces where integration with third-party equipment through contact closures is desired.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; we cannot take it back for a refund. Please make sure this item is the right item you require before ordering it online.
The PowPak® CCO Module is a low-voltage radio frequency (RF) control that provides a single dry contact closure output based on input from Pico® controls and Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy and daylight sensors. It can be powered by to 24 V~ or 24 V- for easy connection and integration into building management, HVAC, VAV, and other 3rd-party systems.
Lutron PowPack RMK-CCO1-24-B - Features and Benefits
- Single dry contact closure device
- Receives input from up to 9 Pico® wireless controls, 6 Radio Powr Savr occupancy/vacancy sensors, and 1 Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor via Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technology
- Communication with RF input devices, such as Pico® controls and Radio Powr SavrTM sensors, is accomplished using Lutron® Clear Connect® RF Technology.
- Button press programming to associate the module with the Radio Powr Savr sensors and Pico wireless controls
- Mounting: this module should be installed using the mounting tabs on the enclosure (screws not provided). The module can also be installed in a junction or marshalling box using the conduit nut provided. Consult local and national electrical codes for proper installation.
Lutron PowPack 1 CCO Module - Technical Specs
- Maintained output type
- Operates at 24 V~ or 24 V-
- Maximum load of 1 A @ 24 VAC or 0.5 A @ 24 VDC; no minimum load required
- Screw tabs provided for surface mounting (recommended); or mounts to a U.S style junction box through a standard size knockout
- Type: 1 contact closure output
- Dimensions: width 72mm, height 87mm, depth 32mm
- Operating Voltage: 24 V~ or 24 V-
- Frequency Band: 868.125–868.850 MHz
- CE (European Union)
- IEC PELV/NEC® Class 2
- Operating voltage: 24 V~ / 24 V-
- Operating current, nominal: 45 mA (24 V~) 35 mA (24 V-)
- Standby Power Consumption (all models): < 1.0 W
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- 0 to 90% humidity, non-condensing
- For indoor use only
- Provides both normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) dry contacts
- Maintained output type
- CCO terminals accept 20 AWG to 16 AWG (0.5 mm2 to 1.5 mm2) solid or stranded wire
- Output is latching
- All Wireless Transmitters must be installed within 30 ft (9 m) of the PowPak® Module.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.