Lutron PowPack 16A Relay Module with Softswitch RMK-16R-DV-B for Pico Wireless Controls
This is the Lutron RMK-16R-DV-B PowPak Relay Module with Softswitch, rated at 16A.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; we cannot take it back for a refund. Please make sure this item is the right item you require before ordering it online.
The Lutron RMK-16R-DV-B PowPak Relay Module with Softswitch is a radio-frequency (RF) device that uses Lutron patented Softswitch technology to control general-purpose loads based on input from Pico controls and Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy and daylight sensors. An optional, low-voltage dry contact closure output is available to communicate occupancy status to 3rd-party systems such as HVAC controllers (RMJ-, URMJ-, RMQ-, RMM-, RMP- models only).
Communication with RF input devices, such as Pico controls and Radio Powr SavrTM sensors, is accomplished using Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology.
Lutron PowPack RMK-16R-DV-B - Features
- Softswitch: Lutron patented technology prevents arcing of relay contacts, extending product lifetime
- Various operating voltages available—refer to model number chart below for details on voltage requirements
- Capable of switching general-purpose loads
- Receives wireless inputs from up to nine Pico controls, six Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy/vacancy sensors, and one Radio Powr SavrTM daylight sensor
- Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology—refer to model number chart below for frequency band data
Lutron Relay Module 16A - Specs
- Operating voltage: 220–240 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Frequency band: 868.125–869.850 MHz
- CE Mark.
- Standby Power Consumption: < 1.0 W
- Operates using Clear Connect® RF Technology for reliable wireless communication
- RF range is 30 ft (9 m)
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing
- For indoor use only
- Load: 16A
- Motor rating: 6A (220–240 V~)
- Patented Softswitch circuit eliminates relay arcing at mechanical contacts
- Extends relay life to an average of 1 million cycles
- Output is non-latching
- LED status indicator shows current load status and provides programming feedback
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, connected loads will return to the previous level prior to interruption
- Daylighting can be overridden by pressing the ON button on any associated Pico. Daylighting will be re-enabled after 2 hours or after the area becomes unoccupied
- Dimensions: 72mm width, 87mm length, 32mm projection / depth, 100mm total length
- 1/2 in or 21 mm trade size knockout opening
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.