This is the Lutron RMK-16R-DV-B PowPak Relay Module with Softswitch, rated at 16A.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; we cannot take it back for a refund. Please make sure this item is the right item you require before ordering it online.
The Lutron RMK-16R-DV-B PowPak Relay Module with Softswitch is a radio-frequency (RF) device that uses Lutron patented Softswitch technology to control general-purpose loads based on input from Pico controls and Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy and daylight sensors. An optional, low-voltage dry contact closure output is available to communicate occupancy status to 3rd-party systems such as HVAC controllers (RMJ-, URMJ-, RMQ-, RMM-, RMP- models only).
Communication with RF input devices, such as Pico controls and Radio Powr SavrTM sensors, is accomplished using Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology.
Lutron PowPack RMK-16R-DV-B - Features
- Softswitch: Lutron patented technology prevents arcing of relay contacts, extending product lifetime
- Various operating voltages available—refer to model number chart below for details on voltage requirements
- Capable of switching general-purpose loads
- Receives wireless inputs from up to nine Pico controls, six Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy/vacancy sensors, and one Radio Powr SavrTM daylight sensor
- Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology—refer to model number chart below for frequency band data
Lutron Relay Module 16A - Specs
- Operating voltage: 220–240 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Frequency band: 868.125–869.850 MHz
- CE Mark.
- Standby Power Consumption: < 1.0 W
- Operates using Clear Connect® RF Technology for reliable wireless communication
- RF range is 30 ft (9 m)
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing
- For indoor use only
- Load: 16A
- Motor rating: 6A (220–240 V~)
- Patented Softswitch circuit eliminates relay arcing at mechanical contacts
- Extends relay life to an average of 1 million cycles
- Output is non-latching
- LED status indicator shows current load status and provides programming feedback
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, connected loads will return to the previous level prior to interruption
- Daylighting can be overridden by pressing the ON button on any associated Pico. Daylighting will be re-enabled after 2 hours or after the area becomes unoccupied
- Dimensions: 72mm width, 87mm length, 32mm projection / depth, 100mm total length
- 1/2 in or 21 mm trade size knockout opening