This is the Lutron RMK-5T-DV-B PowPack dimming module with 0-10V control ideal for Pico Wireless Controls. PowPak® Dimming Module with 0 – 10 V - Control.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; we cannot take it back for a refund. Please make sure this item is the right item you require before ordering it online.
This PowPak Dimming Module with 0–10V Control is a radio frequency (RF) control that operates 0–10V-controlled fluorescent ballasts or LED drivers based on input from Pico® wireless controls and Radio Powr SavrTM sensors. The Dimming Module with 0 –10 V- Control is ideal for small areas (e.g., classrooms, conference rooms, private offices).
Communication with RF input devices (e.g., Pico® wireless controls, Radio Powr SavrTM sensors) is accomplished by using Lutron® Clear Connect® RF Technology.
Lutron RMK-5T-DV-B Dimming Module - Features
- Controls up to 60 mA of 0–10 V controlled fixtures together
- Switches up to 5A total
- 0–10 V control link automatically sources or sinks to the third party fixtures
- Configurable high- and low-end trim
- Various operating voltages available; refer to model number chart below for details on voltage requirements
- Receives input from up to nine Pico® wireless controls, six Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy/vacancy sensors, and one Radio Powr SavrTM daylight sensor
- Utilizes Lutron® Clear Connect® RF Technology; refer to model number chart below for frequency band data
- Mounts to a US-style junction box through a standard-size knockout
Lutron PowPack 0-10V Dimming Module - Technical Specs
- Frequency Band: 868.125 – 868.850 MHz
- CE Mark
- Operating Voltage: 220 –240 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Switch rating of 5 AX. Rated for resistive or capacitive loads as defined by IEC/EN 60669-2-1
- 0 –10 V- control link for 60 mA maximum output, source or sink automatically configures
- Standby power: ~610 mW
- BTU/hour when fully loaded: 9
- Works with all ballasts and drivers that provide a current source that is compliant to IEC 60629 Annex E.2, and whose inrush current does not exceed NEMA410 standards for electronic ballast/driver
- Operates using Clear Connect® RF Technology for reliable wireless communication
- RF range is 30 ft (9 m)
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing
- For indoor use only
- Communicates with up to 60 mA of fixtures
- Control link is IEC SELV/NEC® Class 2
- 0–10 V- control can be installed using NEC® Class 1 or Class 2 wiring methods. Alternately, it can be wired to basic or double-insulated devices
- Terminals accept one 18 to 16 AWG (0.75 to 1.5 mm2) solid wire
- Always consult local wiring codes
- Compatible with ANSI E1.3 2001 (R2006), IEC 60929 Annex E
- All wireless transmitters must be installed within 30 ft (9 m) of the PowPak® Dimming Module.
- Default Operation:
- Associated wireless input devices control all connected fixtures together
- Occupancy Sensors: Occupied: 100%; Unoccupied: 0% (OFF)
- Pico® Wireless Controls: On: 100%; Favorite Level: 50%; Off: 0% (OFF)
- Daylight Sensor: Decreases electric light in response to additional available daylight