Lutron QSE-IO Input/Output Control Interface for QS Grafik Eye Systems
This is the QSE-IO Control Interface, an Input/Output control interface for the Lutron QS Grafik Eye systems. The QSE-IO contact closure interface provides integration with third-party equipment requiring contact closure input/output, including occupancy and vacancy sensors; motorized projection screens, skylights, and window shades; AV equipment; security systems; movable partition walls; and timeclocks. One QSE-IO interface provides five (5) dry contact closure outputs.
Please note: this item is on clearance and it is now at a lower price; it is available as stock lasts. Furthermore, this item is non-returnable; we cannot take it back for a refund. Please make sure this item is the right item you require before ordering it online.
Lutron QSE-IO Input/Output Control Interface for QS Grafik Eye Systems- Features
- Integrates a GRAFIK Eye® QS control system with equipment that has contact-closure I/O
- Provides five inputs and five dry contact closure outputs.
- Provides both normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) contacts.
- May be programmed to control or be controlled by any combination of GRAFIK Eye® QS control units or control any combination of Sivoia® QS window treatments on the QS link.
- The following devices are compatible with the QS link: GRAFIK Eye® QS control units, seeTouch® QS wallstations, Sivoia® QS shades, QS Interfaces (contact closure, Ethernet/RS232), Quantum® system, Energi Savr NodeTM units, QS Sensor Module, QS Keyswitch.
- Requirements: QS Link Power Supply (such as a GRAFIK Eye® QS, QS Link power supply, such as the QSPS-P1-1-50, Energi Savr NodeTM QS, Quantum® light management hub), QS Communication Link (IEC PELV/NEC® Class 2)
- Power: IEC PELV/NEC® Class 2, Operating voltage: 12–24 V, 100 mA
- Regulatory Approvals: UL Listed, cUL Listed, CE compliant
- Environment: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C), relative humidity less than 90% non-condensing
- Using the inputs, contact closures in other equipment can operate control units to: Select scenes, Adjust scenes to reflect status of movable walls, Toggle any combination of zones in the system between Off and a configurable preset value, Turn lights on or off and/or move shades based on room occupancy, Perform special functions such as sequencing, panic, control lockout, or timeclock disable
- Using the outputs, scene and/or zone changes in control units can Trigger outputs to control other equipment, provide status feedback to other equipment.
- Using the inputs, contact closures in other equipment can operate Sivoia® QS window treatments to Open or close, Raise, lower, or stop, Select one of three adjustable presets
- Using the outputs, key presses on QS window treatment keypads or GRAFIK Eye® QS window treatment buttons can: Trigger outputs to other motorized window treatment equipment, Scene selection, Occupancy sensor, zone toggle, Shade input, Special functions, Shade output, Partitioning
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.