Lutron RRK-KIT-1D RA2 Select Wireless Control Dimmer Kit: 1x Dimmer, 2x Pico controls, 1x Pico Faceplate, 1 x Pico Pedestal
This is the Lutron RRK-KIT-1D RA2 Select Wireless Control Dimmer Kit composed of 1 x In-line Dimmer, 2 x Wireless Pico controls, 1 x Wireless Pico Faceplate (single column), and 1 x Pico wireless Pedestal.
You can enjoy personalized smart lighting (and shade control) for your home with this dimmer kit from Lutron.
Lutron In-Line Control Dimmer - Part of Lutron RRK-KIT-1D Kit
- Part of the Lutron RA2 Select range of in-line dimmers, this item can control lighting and motor loads both locally and remotely; it can be paired with the Pico wireless controls or the Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors.
- It is a trailing edge dimmer taking loads from 1W to 250W max. of LED lighting, incandescent lighting, ELV loads, or halogen loads.
- The switch is rated for 6AX of general purpose lighting load, and it can take 2A 0.5HP of motor load.
- This in-line dimmer allows you to control remotely from anywhere the space, when used with the Pico wireless controls.
- Small in size, this dimmer allows for simple retrofit installation.
- Remote device association: it allows for in-line controls to be added to a system without physically accessing the product.
Pico Wireless Controls - Part of Lutron RRK-KIT-1D Kit
- You can adjust the lights or the blinds from anywhere in the space via these Lutron Pico wireless controls. They require no wires and are compatible with a wide variety of Lutron lighting and automated window treatment / blinds solutions.
- Pico wireless controls utilises the Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technology.
- You can easily add a new and / or additional points of control without wiring things up.
- You can configure the Pico wireless controls as a handheld control, wall-mounted control (with the Pico faceplate included, or tabletop control (via the Pico pedestal included).
- Icon labeling options available for lighting and window blinds control.
- Battery included; it has a 10-year battery life.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.