Lutron Wireless Ceiling Occupancy / Vacancy Sensor in White, LRF3-OCR2B-P-WH Radio Powr Savr
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Lutron LRF3-OCR2B-P-WH 868 MHz wireless Occupancy / Vacancy Sensor for ceiling mounting, coming in a white finish. It communicates to Rania wireless RF switch RS-SA05-B-XXX-M and the Grafik Eye QS Wireless QSGRK.
Lutron’s occupancy and vacancy sensors are wireless ceiling-mounted battery-powered passive infrared (PIR) sensors that automatically control lights via RF communication to compatible dimming or switching devices.
These sensors detect the heat from people moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied.
The sensors then wirelessly transmit the appropriate commands to the associated dimming or switching devices to turn the lights on or off automatically. They combine both convenience and exceptional energy savings along with ease of installation.
Lutron LRF3-OCR2B-P-WH Wireless Ceiling Sensor - Features
- Wireless occupancy sensor has 3 settings available: Auto-On/Auto-Off, Auto-On Low-Light/Auto-Off, and Manual-On/Auto-Off options
- Auto-On Low-Light feature will only turn lights on automatically if there is less than approximately 1 fc (10 lux) of ambient light
- 10-year battery life design
- Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCTTM Technology for fine motion detection
- 360° coverage ranges from 30 m2 (324 ft2) to 62 m2 (676 ft2) for superior fine motion detection
- Multiple ceiling-mount methods available for different ceiling materials
- RoHS compliant
- Simple and intuitive adjustments available for Timeout, Auto-On, and Sensitivity settings
- Front accessible test buttons make setup easy
- Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
- Up to 3 sensors can be added with each RF dimming or switching device for extended coverage
- Each sensor may be added to up to 10 compatible RF dimming and switching devices for spaces with multiple zones of lighting
- The sensor should be mounted within 9,1 m (30 ft) of the associated dimming and switching receiving
Wireless Ceiling Occupancy / Vacancy Sensor - Specifications
- Standards: CE
- Temperature: 0 °C - 40 °C, for indoor use only
- Operating voltage: 3 V
- Operating current: 20 µA nominal
- Requires one CR 123 lithium battery
- 10-year battery life design
- Non-volatile memory (saved changes are stored during power loss)
- Sensor Coverage Test: Front accessible test button, lens illuminates orange in response to motion during test mode and is visible from 9 m (30 ft)
- Wireless Communication Test: Front accessible test buttons, turn loads on and off
- Dimensions: 102mm diameter, 17mm depth81mm cutout, 33mm total height.
- Timeout Options: 5 minutes, 15 minutes (default setting), 30 minutes,
- Auto-On Options (Occupancy Version Only):
- "Always" * - Sensor turns lights ON and OFF automatically (default setting)
- "Low light" - Sensor turns lights ON automatically only in low ambient light conditions. Sensor turns lights OFF automatically.
- "Disable" - Lights must be turned ON manually from dimming or switching device. Sensor turns lights OFF automatically.
- Sensitivity Options: Low Activity (default setting), Medium Activity, High Activity
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.