Manrose XF100T 100mm Extractor Fan with Adjustable Electronic Timer for Bathroom/Toilet
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Manrose XF100T wall/ceiling extractor fan with incorporated integral adjustable electronic timer (1min - 20mins) for use in bathrooms and toilets.
- Quiet and efficient with an impressive extract rate of 85m3/hr, 23 litres per second.
- Manufactured using high ABS thermoplastic for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Power is provided by a single phase (consuming 20W) induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Designed to comply with the 2006 building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
- Energy Type: 220-224V - AC.50Hz.
- Maximum Pressure: 20 p.a.
- Fan Speed: 2400 r.p.m.
- Sound Volume: 41.0 dB(A).
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 40oC.
- Width: 163mm.
- Height: 163mm.
- Projection: 30mm.
- Recess Depth: 45mm.
- Cutout: 98mm.
- Finish: White.
Mains voltage fan: 220-240V - AC. 50Hz
Wattage: Single phase consuming 15 watts.
These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth. All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations.
A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted.
The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
- Also known as: Manrose XF100T
Note: To covert this extractor fan into a window extractor fan, you will need to order the WK4MAN
|Airflow||85m³/hr, 23 l/s|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||41.0 dB(A)|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.