Manrose XF150 150mm Standard Extractor Fan for Remote Switching, Six Inch Wall Fan
This is the Manrose XF150 wall/ceiling extractor fan for remote switching for use in bathrooms, utility rooms, shops, offices, restaurants, etc.
- Quiet and efficient with an impressive extract rate of 230m3/hr, 64 litres per second.
- Manufactured using high ABS thermoplastic for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Power is provided by a single phase (consuming 25W) induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Designed to comply with the 2006 building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
- Energy Type: 220-224V - AC.50Hz.
- Maximum Pressure: 50 p.a.
- Fan Speed: 2400 r.p.m.
- Sound Volume: 40.0 dB(A).
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 40oC.
- Width: 203mm.
- Height: 203mm.
- Projection: 95mm.
- Recess Depth: 45mm.
- Cutout: 150mm.
- Finish: White.
Single phase consuming 17 watts.
These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth.
All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations.
A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted.
The fan should not be accessible to a person using either the shower or the bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||40.0 dB(A)|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.