This fan is part of the Manrose RTdeco range of Axial Fans - a 4 inch extractor fan with integral timer and an aluminium front cover. The Manrose Rtdeco range fit seamlessly in to any modern decor. In this range, two finishes are available, white and satin chrome. The Manrose Deco range has a unique tile design and can be wall or ceiling mounted. There are several options available: the RTdeco Integral Pullcord units, the RTdeco Timer models which incorporate an electronic time delay switch. The RTdeco humidistat Control models are also available - they are designed to switch on the fan as the humidity rises in the bathroom and off as it drops.
Manrose RTDeco Fan With Timer Features
Electrical data about the RTdeco fans
- Unique tile design, “Square or Rounded”;
- Long life motor.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Designed for Wall or Ceiling mounting. Design to comply with the 2006 building regulations on ventilation (F1).
- Quiet and efficient, the Rtdeco fans have extraction rates of 75m3/hr 100mm (4”).
- The 150mm (6") models have a performance of 220m3/hr
- Integral Timer: standard extractor fan with integral timer module
- Maximum pressure: 41 p.a. Fan speed: 2400 r.p.m.
- Sound volume: 40.0 dB(A) Maximum operating temperature 40° C.
- Overall Length & Width: 140mm x 140mm
- Projection from Wall: 30mm
- Product Depth: 105mm
- Finish: extractor fan with integral timer and with aluminium cover - standard 4inch/100mm extractor fan
- The Performance of the Manrose RTDECO: The extract rate of all models is 100m³hr
220-240V ~ A.C. 50Hz Single phase consuming 20 watts. These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth. All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations. A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted. The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
About the RTdeco Motor
Single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings fitted for a long maintenance free life and protected by a thermal fuse.
Data on the Installation of the Manrose RTdeco fans
Deco series designed to be mounted on walls or ceilings, through 100mm (4") diameter flexible or rigid pipes. Also suitable for use with the Manrose low profile flat channel ducting systems.