Martina Three Lights Matt Nickel Pendant IP20 rated using 3 x 7W max LED Golf Ball E14/SES (no shades), Astro 1302001
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The Astro Lighting 7082 Martina Three Lights Pendant Light comes in a matt nickel finish (SKU 1302001) and it uses three lamps - it is a 3 lights suspension lamp.
It does not come with the shades; the three shades need to be ordered separately (it takes either the Tapered Square 175 or the Tapered Drum 177 shade).
Martina Three Lights Pendant in Matt Nickel - Features
- Ceiling suspension lamp - Martina Three pendant in matt nickel, part of the Martina Three range of Pendants from Astro Lighting.
- Finish: Matt Nickel.
- SKU: 1302001
- Lamp used: 3 x 7W Max LED Golf Ball E14/SES. Lamps are not included - they need to be ordered separately.
- Lamp type and wattage: max. 3 x 60W E14/SES.
- Dimming: the pendant light can be dimmed if dimmable lamps are used.
- Shade: the three shades need to be ordered separately; it can take either the Tapered Square 175 or the Tapered Drum 177 shade, each one coming in a white, black, oyster, putty, or mocha finish. See the required items.
- F Mark: this fitting can be installed on normally flammable surfaces.
- IP rating: IP20 rated fitting, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Dimensions: height 385-645mm, diameter 394mm.
- Ceiling rose: 68mm diameter.
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting 7082 Martina Three Lights Pendant sans Shade (1302001).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Range||Martina Three Pendant Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.