Mashiko 360 LED Bathroom Light in Bronze with Frosted Diffuser 7.8W 3000K 525lm IP44 for Wall/Ceiling, Astro 1121065
This is the Astro Lighting 8403 Mashiko 360 LED rectangular bathroom wall or ceiling mounted lamp (SKU 1121065) coming in a Matt Nickel finish with a frosted polycarbonate diffuser, complete with the 7.8W 525lm 3000K non-dimmable LED.
Ideal for mounting in the bathroom besides the mirror, this stylish modern fitting has an IP44 rating which allows it to be used in bathroom zones 2 and 3.
It can be safely mounted on the wall in the bathroom (IP44 rated) either vertically or horizontally, as needed, and it can also be installed on the ceiling.
Mashiko 360 LED Bathroom Light in Matt Nickel - Specs
- Part of the Mashiko range of bathroom lights from Astro, this is the Mashiko 360 LED bathroom wall-light in Matt Nickel.
- Finish: Matt Nickel finish with frosted polycarbonate diffuser.
- SKU: 1121065
- Lamp used: it comes complete with a mid-power LED 7.8W, 3000K warm white, CRI 80, 525lm.
- Dimming: non-dimmable fitting.
- Beam angle: 140 degrees
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Mounting: it can be mounted on the wall (horizontal or vertical mounting) or ceiling.
- When installed on the ceiling, this fitting has a reduced IP rating.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Dimensions: height 360mm, width 80mm, depth 80mm.
- F Mark: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 1.42kg.
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting 8403 Mashiko 360 LED bathroom light in Matt Nickel (1121065).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Mashiko Wall / Ceiling Lamp|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.