Mast Textured Painted Silver Surface Wall Light IP65 rated GU10 max. 35W for Outdoor, Astro 1317001
This item requires:
The 7144 textured painted silver Mast light, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1317001), is a wall-mounted light that is designed in the style of the mast of a ship, protruding proudly from your home’s wall, despite its small dimensions.
With an IP65 rating and strong aluminium construction, this fitting is tailor-built for all weathers, making it great, for instance, for creating an ambient aura around your home's exterior settings.
The Mast takes a GU10 max. 35W lamp (not included) and it can safely use a LED lamp (which will save you money and energy).
Mast Silver Wall Light for Outdoor Lighting - Features
- Part of the Mast range of exterior wall lights from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1317001
- Finish: textured painted silver finish.
- Small surface mounted wall light for shedding light downwards.
- Lamp used: 1 x GU10 lamp max. 35W (not included, it needs to be purchased separately). It can take a LED lamp.
- Max. lamp length: 56mm.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3. It can be used outdoors.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Dimmable: this fitting can be dimmed with regular dimmer switches if a dimmable lamp is used.
- F Marked: this fitting can be safely installed on normally flammable surfaces.
- CE Marked.
- Weight: 0.42kg
- Dimensions: height 135mm, width 85mm, depth 85mm.
Model: Astro Lighting Mast 7144 textured painted silver exterior wall lamp (1317001).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||PAR 16|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.