MEM Memshield3 EMBH106 6A MCB type B 10/15kA Trip, 1 Module Single Pole Miniature MCB
This is the Eaton MEMSHIELD3 EMBH106 - the Eaton Memshield3 1 Module Single Pole Type B MCB (Miniature Circuit Breaker) 6A 10kA/15kA. The Eaton range of 10/15kA high performance Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCBs) have been designed to meet the latest UK, European and International standards, with ratings from 1A up to 63A.
The Eaton Miniature Circuit Breakers are designed and tested in accordance with BS EN 60898 and are available in B, C and D characteristic curve as standard.
- Modular design, DIN rail mountable.
- 1, 2, 3, and 4 pole MCBs for commercial and Industrial applications.
- Rated Braking Capacity 10kA to IEC 60898 and 15kA to IEC 60947-2.
- Designed specifically for the Eaton Memshield3 distribution board.
- Eaton MCB 6A 10/15KA Trip, Type B 1 pole.
- Rated currents from 1–63A in both B, C and D characteristic.
- Positive contact indication.
- li>Box clamp barrier to prevent incorrect cable/busbar insertion.
- Calibrated at 40° C.
- Can be used with both pin and comb type busbars.
- The MCBs detect overcurrents due to both overload and fault currents
- Suitable for use in Eaton Memshield 3 Distribution boards and a wide range of other applications.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.