6A Merlin Gerin RCBO 30mA class AC curve C, C60H RCBO module
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
6A 30mA 1P class AC curve C RCBO Protection and control circuits against overloads, short circuits and earth leakage faults in commercial and industrial electrical distribution systems.
Please note: this item is on clearance, and we have only a few in stock.
- C60H RCBO modules have built-in thermal-magnetic and RCD protection.
- The residual current release is electromechanical and operates without an auxiliary supply source.
- Provides protection against indirect contact and complimentary protection against direct contact (BS 7671)
- Finger safe terminals
- Reverse polarity protection
- Loss of neutral protection
- Positive contact indication in accordance with BS 7671.
- Lockable in ON or OFF position.
- Class AC: Tripped by sinusoidal AC currents whether they are quickly applied or rise slowly.
- Specification: Breaking capacity: 10kA to BS EN 60 898
- Type: H
- Breaking capacity 10 kA
- Voltage: 50 to 253 V
- Curve: C
- Magnetic setting between: 5 and 10 In
- Number of poles: 1P
- Rating: 6 A
- Sensitivity: 30 mA
- Earth leakage protection trip type: Instantaneous
- Trip sensitivity class: AC
- Limitation class: 3
- Width in 18mm ways: 1
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.