Micro Recess Unswitched Wall LED Spotlight in Matt White 2W 2700K 164lm Adjustable and Dimmable, Astro 1407001
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 1407001 Micro recess LED spotlight (unswitched) in Matt White for wall recess mounting coming complete with the 2W 2700K 164lm LED spotlight and being dimmable - and adjustable - as standard.
It requires a LED driver and, if a dimmable driver is used, this LED spotlight is dimmable.
Adjustable spotlight for recess wall mounting with a projection of max. 100mm and a 61mm diameter x 7mm height base. It is part of the Astro Micro Unswitched Recess LED Spotlights.
Micro Recess Unswitched LED Spotlight in Matt White - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Micro range of recessed unswitched LED spotlights.
- SKU: 1407001
- Finish: matt white
- Lamp used: integral high power LED 2W offering 2700K warm white and 164 lumens, with a CRI of 80.
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Beam angle: 21 degrees
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, recess mounting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only.
- Class III electrical rated, low voltage. CE Mark.
- Driver: it requires a constant current 700mA LED driver, which needs to be ordered separately. See AX2126 (dimmable), AX1271 (for wiring in series), AX1757 (up to 21W, dimmable), AX1832 (18W, dimmable), or AX1921 (10W, non-dimmable)
- Dimensions: 84mm height, 61mm diameter x 7mm height mounting plate, 61-100mm total projection, 65mm length x 30mm diameter spotlight.
- Cutout: 17mm diameter. Recess depth: 21mm.
- Weight: 0.24Kg
Model: Astro Lighting 1407001 Micro Recess Unswitched LED wall spotlight in Matt White.
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Micro Recessed Wall LED Spotlight|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.