Minima Round IP65 GU10 Fixed Downlight in Matt Black 76mm Cutout Recessed Ceiling Light, Astro 1249017
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 5793 Minima round ceiling downlight (1249017) - non-tilting recessed fitting - with an IP rating of IP65, in matt black finish, using a GU10 lamp (not included, max. 50W GU10).
It is a double insulated fitting ideal for bathroom or shower lighting, dimmable as standard, and it can take a LED lamp (it needs to be ordered separately). It has a 76mm cutout.
Minima Round IP65 Matt Black GU10 Fixed Downlight - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Minima range of ceiling recessed light fittings.
- SKU: 1249017
- Finish: matt black.
- Weight: 0.256kg.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, it can be used in bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Lamp used: 1 x 50W max. GU10, lamp not included; it can take LED lamps, the light bulb has to be ordered separately.
- Dimming: dimmable fitting - if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Class II electrical rated - double insulated fitting.
- Dimensions: 85mm diameter, 110mm depth.
- Not suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Cutout: 76mm cutout diameter.
- Recess depth: 150mm.
- Ideal for ceiling mounting only.
Model: Astro Lighting 5793 Minima IP65 Round Matt Black Downlight (1249017).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||not F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.