Minima Slimline Square Adjustable Fire-Rated IP20 Downlight in Matt White using 1 x 6W max LED GU10, Astro 1249042
This is the Astro Lighting Minima Slimline Square Adjustable Fire-Rated IP20 rated downlight coming in a matt white finish (1249042).
It uses 1 x GU10 max. 6W LED lamp, and it is IP20 rated which makes it suitable for bathroom zone 3.
With dimensions of only 100mm x 100mm and 115mm depth, it has a slimline profile. This fitting is dimmable as standard when a dimmable lamp is used. Ideal for locations where a fire rated downlight is required.
Minima Slimline Square Adjustable Fire-Rated IP20 Downlight Matt White - Specs
- This is the 230V mains voltage Minima adjustable interior downlight, fire rated.
- SKU: 1249042
- Adjustable downlight: 30 degrees tilt adjustment angle, 360 degrees rotation adjustment angle
- Finish: matt white with a clear glass diffuser.
- Fire rating: 30 min, 60 min & 90 min EN1365-2
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W (max) GU10 LED lamp, not included (needs to be ordered separately).
- Dimming: dimmable if a dimmable LED lamp is used.
- Max. lamp length: 57mm.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Installation: to be installed on the ceiling only, into an existing ceiling.
- Dimensions: length 100mm x width 100mm, height/depth 61mm + lamp length (max 115mm).
- Cutout: 86mm x 86mm square. Recess depth: 150mm
- It is not suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 0.39kg
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting Minima Slimline Square Adjustable Fire-Rated IP20 Downlight in matt white (1249042).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.