The Thermomirror Mirror Demister Pad PRO will aid you with the long-standing problem of dealing with a steamy mirror after a hot bath or shower. These pads can be wired up to your light switch, underfloor heating circuit or even movement sensor to ensure that mirrors stay condensation free.
The pad measures a very convenient 1000mm x 500mm for placement on your mirror, with a gentle heat output of 75W. The Thermomirror PRO is easily adhered to the back of the mirror with included self-adhesive strips and with wiring into your existing electrics. After this, it can be mounted with Mirror Bond Adhesive or supplied fixings: then you can get ready to enjoy a condensation free mirror!
The ultra-thin 0.04mm Demister pad comes in a range of applicable sizes and can be cut to length as needed with ease, depending on the size of your mirror. It is essentially an easy way to add a touch of luxury and usability to your precious bathroom space.
It is rated IP45, making it suitable for use in any and all bathrooms. Furthermore, multiple Demister pads can be wired together in parallel for larger-sized mirrors.
This is a 1000mm x 500mm demister pad, with an output of 75W.
Imagine not having to go into the bedroom in a wet towel to use a mirror! The Thermomirror PRO is an essential finishing touch that heightens the luxury experience of any bathroom, domestic or commercial. Thermomirror PRO is simply adhered to the back of the mirror with the included self adhesive installation strips and wired into your existing electrics. The mirror can then be mounted using Mirror Bond Adhesive or supplied fixings, and you’re ready to enjoy the experience of a condensation free mirror.
Mirror Demister Pad 1000mm x 500mm 75W
- This demister pad is a must for every bathroom. The ultra-thin de-steamer pad provides a clear, condensation free mirror in any bathroom and comes in a range of practical sizes which can be cut to length on site.
- The de-steamer pad is the easy way to add that little bit extra luxury and usability to your bathroom. The thin de-mister pad is adhered to the rear of your mirror and connected to your light switch or movement sensor.
- The Thermomirror PRO prevents condensation and gives you clear visibility even after a hot bath or shower.
75W 1m x 0.5m Mirror Demister Pad - Features
- Completely condensation free mirror
- Self adhesive installation strips
- Just 0.4mm thick
- Simply connect to existing electrics
- Wire multiple Thermomirror pads in parallel for large mirrors
- Mains voltage 230V
- IP rating: IP45 rated
- Double insulated
- CE Marked
- Dimensions: width 1000mm x length 500mm
- Output: 75W
Mirror Demister Pad - Benefits
- Economical: it can consume less power than the average light bulb.
- Automatic: the demister pad can be wired up to switch on automatically with your light switch, PIR movement sensor or even a home automation system or BMS.
- Safe: it is perfectly safe for use in bathrooms when installed in accordance with IEE wiring regulations (BS 7671:2008) and is IP54 rated.
- Versatile: Can be used to keep virtually any mirror condensation free.
- Long Lasting: Thermomirror is moisture resistant and will not deteriorate due to vibration or ageing.
- Safe: this de-steamer pad is perfectly safe for use in bathrooms when installed in accordance with IEE wiring regulations (BS 7671:2008) and is IP54 rated.
- Perfect for Hotel projects – Mirror de-steamers are now specified in most new Hotel developments or refurbishment projects and can be wired directly into the key-card operated electrics or bathroom lighting. They are popular because it is a relatively inexpensive way to add a real wow factor to a hotel room!
- Use your mirror straight after a hot bath or shower and improve the bathroom experience
- Simply sticks to the back of your mirror - no extra tape required
- Ultra thin and unobtrusive to remain discreet yet effective
- Easy installation into your existing lighting, underfloor heating or movement sensor circuit
- Use multiple mats in parallel to cover larger areas or multiple mirrors with ease
- No bulky transformers, simply connect the wires to your existing circuit
- Warranty: Every Thermomirror de-steamer pad is covered by a 10 year guarantee straight out of the box. This entitles you to a replacement should your system develop a fault due to manufacturing defects, up to 10 years from your original purchase date. Terms and conditions apply.
Note: the picture is informative. More info regarding the warranty offered by the manufacturer for this product here.