A fundamental flaw in every bathroom is that the mirror always steams up when you have a hot bath or shower. The Thermomirror EZ de-steamer pads can be wired up to the lighting or underfloor heating circuits or even a movement sensor to make sure your mirrors stay condensation free whenever you use the bathroom.
Imagine not having to go into the bedroom in a wet towel to use a mirror! This mirror demister pad is an essential finishing touch that heightens the luxury experience of any bathroom, domestic or commercial. Thermomirror EZ is completely self adhesive co can be simply adhered to the back of the mirror and wired into your existing electrics with the single connection lead. The mirror can then be fixed to the wall and you’re ready to enjoy the experience of a condensation free mirror.
This is the Thermomirror EZ Rectangular Mirror De-steamer - 450mm width x 650mm height, with an output of 57W and a power consumption of 0.057kWh.
- The rectangular demister pad for mirrors is a must for every bathroom. The ultra-thin de-steamer pad provides a clear, condensation free mirror and comes in a range of practical sizes and shapes including rectangular, oval or round.
- Thermomirror EZ is the easy way to add that little bit of extra luxury and usability to your bathroom. The thin de-mister pad is simply adhered to the rear of your mirror and connected to your light switch or movement sensor. Thermomirror EZ prevents condensation and gives you clear visibility even after a hot bath or shower. Available in a range of sizes and shapes to suit your design.
- Ensures a completely condensation free mirror
- Fully self adhesive backing
- Just 0.4mm thick
- Simply connect to existing electrics with the single connection wire
- Wire multiple Thermomirror pads in parallel for large mirrors
- Mains voltage 230V
- Dimensions: 450mm width x 650mm length
- Output: 57W
- Consumption: 0.057kWh
- CE marked. Double Insulated
- IP rating: IP54 rated
- UL. ROHS. SAA. PSE. TUV
- Use your mirror straight after a hot bath or shower and improve the bathroom experience
- Simply sticks to the back of your mirror – no extra tape required
- Ultra thin and unobtrusive to remain discreet yet effective
- Easy installation into your existing lighting, underfloor heating or movement sensor circuit
- Use multiple mats in parallel to cover larger areas or multiple mirrors with ease
- No bulky transformers, simply connect the wires to your existing circuit
- Versatile: Can be used to keep virtually any mirror condensation free.
- Economical: it can consume less power than the average light bulb and the full self adhesive backing ensures maximum contact for efficient heat transfer.
- Automatic: the mirror de-steamer can be wired up to switch on automatically with your light switch, PIR movement sensor or even a home automation system or BMS.
- Long Lasting: Thermomirror is moisture resistant and will not deteriorate due to vibration or ageing.
- Safe: this mirror demister pad is perfectly safe for use in bathrooms when installed in accordance with IEE wiring regulations (BS 7671:2008) and is IP54 rated.
- Perfect for Hotel projects: Mirror de-steamers are now specified in most new Hotel developments or refurbishment projects and can be wired directly into the key-card operated electrics or bathroom lighting. They are popular because it is a relatively inexpensive way to add a real wow factor to a hotel room, especially when installed alongside Thermonet electric underfloor heating.
- 10 Year System Guarantee
- Every Thermomirror de-steamer pad is covered by a 10 year guarantee straight out of the box. This entitles you to a replacement should your system develop a fault due to manufacturing defects, up to 10 years from your original purchase date. Terms and conditions apply.
Note: the picture is informative.
More info regarding the warranty offered by the manufacturer for this product here.