The Thermomirror Mirror Demister Pad will aid you with the long-standing dilemma of dealing with a steamy mirror after a hot bath or shower. These pads can be wired up to your light switch, underfloor heating circuit or even movement sensor to ensure that mirrors remain condensation free.
The pad measures at a very convenient 500mm x 500mm for placement on your mirror, with a gentle heat output of 45W. The Thermomirror PRO can easily be adhered to the back of the mirror with self-adhesive strips included, and wiring provided into your existing electrics. After this, it can be mounted Mirror Bond Adhesive or supplied fixings: then get ready to enjoy a condensation free mirror!
The ultra-thin 0.04mm Demister pad comes in a range of applicable sizes and can be cut to length as needed with ease, depending on the size of your mirror. It is essentially an easy way to add a touch of luxury and usability to your bathroom space.
It is rated IP45 of course, making it suitable for use in any and all bathrooms. Furthermore multiple Demister pads can be wired together in parallel for larger-sized mirrors.
Dimensions: 500mm (width) x 500mm (height)
Mirror Demister Pad 500mm x 500mm 45W - Features
- Completely condensation free mirror
- Self adhesive installation strips
- Just 0.4mm thick
- Simply connect to existing electrics
- Wire multiple Thermomirror pads in parallel for large mirrors
- Mains voltage 230V
- IP rating: IP45 rated
- Double insulated
- CE Marked
- Dimensions: width 500mm x length 500mm
- Output: 45W
- Economical: it can consume less power than the average light bulb.
- Automatic: the demister pad can be wired up to switch on automatically with your light switch, PIR movement sensor or even a home automation system or BMS.
- Safe: it is perfectly safe for use in bathrooms when installed in accordance with IEE wiring regulations (BS 7671:2008) and is IP54 rated.
- Versatile: Can be used to keep virtually any mirror condensation free.
- Long Lasting: Thermomirror is moisture resistant and will not deteriorate due to vibration or ageing.
- Safe: this de-steamer pad is perfectly safe for use in bathrooms when installed in accordance with IEE wiring regulations (BS 7671:2008) and is IP54 rated.
- Perfect for Hotel projects: Mirror de-steamers are now specified in most new Hotel developments or refurbishment projects and can be wired directly into the key-card operated electrics or bathroom lighting. They are popular because it is a relatively inexpensive way to add a real wow factor to a hotel room!
- Use your mirror straight after a hot bath or shower and improve the bathroom experience
- Simply sticks to the back of your mirror - no extra tape required
- Ultra thin and unobtrusive to remain discreet yet effective
- Easy installation into your existing lighting, underfloor heating or movement sensor circuit
- Use multiple mats in parallel to cover larger areas or multiple mirrors with ease
- No bulky transformers, simply connect the wires to your existing circuit
- Warranty: Every Thermomirror de-steamer pad is covered by a 10 year guarantee straight out of the box. This entitles you to a replacement should your system develop a fault due to manufacturing defects, up to 10 years from your original purchase date. Terms and conditions apply.
Note: the picture is informative.
More info regarding the warranty offered by the manufacturer for this product here.