MK Double Pole Switched 13A Spur with Neon Indicator Metal Clad MK K962ALM
- 5 or more £17.35
This is the MK K962ALM DP 13A switched spur with neon indicator, with earth terminal fitted in the base of the box. It is ideal for the connection of refrigerators, water heaters, central heating boilers, and other fixed appliances.
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm x 47mm
- Switch Type: double pole switch
- Rating: 13A
- Type: DP switched spur / switched connection unit with surface mounting box
- Knockouts: 6 x 20mm. Two in one side and one in each of other three sides, one in base. Spare Boxes with and without knockouts are available.
- All boxes have a base knockout.
- It conforms with BS 1363-4:1995
- It comes supplied with the backbox.
- It has a stylish curved design and it is highly impact resistant.
- The moulded ‘on’ indicator flash on switches cannot rub off – totally safe
- Additional electrical safety from neutral ‘make first’, ‘break last’ feature
- The fuse carrier lockable in open position
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||47mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm x 47mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||47|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.