MK Metal Clad 2 Gang 13A Switched Socket Double Pole with Surface Mounting Box, MK Metalclad Plus K2946ALM
- 5 or more £19.64
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
MK Metal Clad 2 Gang 13A Switched Socket DP with Surface Box - Specs
- It is tough, corrosion and impact resistant, ideal for factories, workshops, garages, sheds...etc.
- Stylish curved looks are complemented by a user friendly design featuring backed out terminal screws, captive terminals facing upwards and clear terminal markings for fast and easy identification. It comes supplied with surface mounting box.
- Surface MK Metal Clad Plus 2 Gang 13 AMP switched socket.
- Earth terminal fitted in the box.
- Max installation altitude: 2000 metres
- Supplied with surface mounting metal box.
- Knockouts: 8 x 20mm (3x top, 2x bottom, 2x sides, 1x base)
- Style: Round Edge
- Earth terminal fitted in boxes.
- Terminal Capacity L+N+E: 3 x 2.5mm2, 3 x 4mm2, 3 x 6mm2
- Rating: 13 Amp 250V a.c.
- Colour: Grey; finish: metalclad
- Standards: BS 1363 Part 2: 1995
- Dimensions: width 86mm x length 146mm x depth/projection 51mm
- Three in top two in bottom sides and one in each end. One in base
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||51mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.