MK H5916S 16A MCB type B 6kA Single Pole Miniature Circuit Breaker for MK Sentry Consumer Units
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
MK H5916S 16A MCB type B 6kA Single Pole - Specs
- Short Circuit Breaking Capacity: 6kA
- Trip free mechanism
- Positive contact status indication in accordance with 16th Edition IEE wiring regulations
- Dimensions: height 83mm x width 18mm x depth 73mm
- Cable Capacity: 35mm²
- Current Rating: 16A
- Trip type: type B
- Tripping Characteristics: B Curve
- Mounting: DIN Rail
- Single pole breaker
- Number of poles: single pole
- Voltage: 230V | 400V
- Type: miniature circuit breaker, it detects overcurrents due to both overload and fault currents
- All Sentry MCBs have a short circuit breaking capacity of 6000A (M6).
- Ideal for: new MK CIRCPRO Sentry consumer units and two / four module enclosures
- MK H5916S provides an overcurrent rating of 16A and a short circuit breaking capacity of 6kA
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.