MK K1816WHI 2 Gang DP Spike Filtered Switched Socket 13A in White Moulded Plastic Logic Plus range
This is the MK Electric K1816WHI - part of the Logic Plus White Moulded range - 2 Gang Double Pole spike filtered switched socket, rated at 13A.
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 146mm length, min 35mm deep back box required
- Type: 2 Gang DP Spike socket
- Fixing Centres: 120.6mm
- K1816 provides filtering to reduce voltage spikes only.
- Mounting Box: MK 886ZIC (flush mounting box)
- Two earth terminals on each product enable use in installations complying with regulation 607 (High Integrity Earthing) of BS 7671 IEC Wiring Regulations.
- It can be quickly installed as replacements for existing twin 13 amp sockets or in a new installation.
- 3 pin operated safety shutter
- Terminals are grouped in-line with terminal screws backed out ready for easy wiring.
- BS 5733:2010
- Clear marking on dark background makes the terminals easily identifiable.
- Current rating: 13A maximum total for two sockets, 250V a.c 50Hz
- Operating temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC (not to exceed an average of more than 25ºC in any 24 hour period)
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||146mm x 86mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.