MK K3491ALM 1 Gang 1 Euro Module Metal Clad Frontplate, Aluminium Datacom Cover Plate
- 10 or more: £2.29 (13% off)
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the MK K3491ALM 1 Gang 2 Euro Module Metal Clad Frontplate, Aluminium Datacom Cover Plate 50 x 25mm aperture available at Sparks. It is an MK double gang front plate for two modules, aperture size 50 x 25mm.
Note: the mounting box is not supplied with frontplate
MK K3491ALM 1 Gang 1 Euro Module Metal Clad Frontplate - Specs
- Model: it is the MK Metalclad Plus 1 Gang Cover plate for 1 Euro Module Metal Clad
- Suitable for flush boxes to BS 4662: 1970 and surface boxes to BS 5733: 1995
- It is the Euro Data Front Plate for use with the MK Datacom modules
- The Euro modules clip fit to the frame without any requirement for special tools
- The Euro modules can be removed or replaced when the frame is fixed in position
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
- Finish: grey
- This Euro modular front plate is made from pre-galvanised steel for extra high corrosion resistance.
- Standards: BS 5733: 1995 where applicable
- Manufacturer: MK Electric
- Type: Metal Euro Datacom Frontplate
- Material: Aluminium
- It takes two modules
- Aperture: 50 x 25mm
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 86mm length
- Model: MK K181 ALM Metalclad Plus
- It is suitable for flush boxes to BS 4662: 1970 and surface boxes to BS 5733: 1995
Note: No mounting box supplied
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.