MK K4896WDAWHI Grid 20A Double Pole Switch Marked 'Warming Drawer' in White
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the MK K4896WDAWHIGrid 20A Double Pole Switch Marked 'Warming Drawer' in White
Please note: this Grid Module requires a Grid Cover Plate part of the MK Logic Plus range, and it also requires a yoke mounting frame. For example, for 2 Grid Modules you will need a K3632WHI 2 gang plate and a K3702 2 gang mounting frame. See at the bottom, the related items.
- MK Grid Switch 20amp, a MK 20 amp Double Pole grid switch
- Mk 20amp DP Grid Switch Module
- Dimensions: 59mm height, 23mm width, 34mm depth. It requires a 35mm back box.
- Mk Grid Double Pole Appliance Switch
- MK Grid Switch marked, "Warming Drawer"
- Code: MK K4896WDAWHI 'Warming Drawer' grid switch
- MK Grid Plus is a modular switching system including switches, indicators, dimmers, secret key switches, printed 20amp double switches and buzzer units, making it the ideal system for commercial, public and residential buildings alike. Without any requirement for special tools, Mk Grid modules are extremely easy to fit and change, simply clipping into the mounting frame.
- This particular accessory is part of the Mk Grid Plus Wiring Accessories, Sub Group: Mk Grid Plus Modules
- BS EN 60669-1:1999
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||25 x 50mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.