MK K4898WHI 20A 2 Way Grid Module Key Switch Single Pole with Key, Grid Plus White
- 10 or more: £8.11 (13% off)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Model: it is the MK K4898WHI Grid Switch 2 Way 20A Single Pole Secret Key
- MK K4898WHI 20A 2 way Grid Switch with 3405 ZIC Key - Specs
- 2 way key switch module for grid mounting.
- It is suitable for the MK Grid Plus range
- The grid modules clip fit to the frame without any requirement for special tools
- It can be removed or replaced when the grid frame is fixed in position
- Standards: BS EN 60669-1:1999
- Key (3405 ZIC) is supplied - it comes complete with key.
- Dimensions: 59mm x 22mm x 22mm
- Can be fit to grid without the need of special tools.
- Mains voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Product Class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5° to +40°C
- Finish: white
- No need to derate this switch for inductive or fluorescent load.
- Model: MK Electric K4898WHI key 2 way switch module (with key).
About this MK Grid Plus Module
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||25mm x 59mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.