- MK Circuit protection, metal consumer unit
- MK Sentry K5504s, accepts 4 one module products
- 1 Integral Neutral Bar, surface
- All units are magnolia coloured.
- All units feature an enclosure box of welded construction finished in a tough coating of polyester epoxy paint containing ample knockouts in top, bottom, side and rear surfaces.
- The units have an impact resistant, flame retardant, thermoplastic cover and lid.
- Dual rail units are available for the 12, 16 and 21 module units to enable single tariff and split load (up to 80A) using Stacking Kits K6061s, K6062s and K6063s respectively in between the units.
- Degree of Protection to BS EN 60529 to IP2X C: Precautions must be taken to maintain the IP rating, e.g. use of cable glands and knockouts
- BS EN 60439-3: 1991/A1: 1994
- Dimensions: 140 x 230 x 110mm (width x height x depth)
- Thickness of all Stacking Kits: 15mm
- Cover mounted blanks are supplied with all the consumer units(2 off for 4, 8 and 12 module and 4 off for 16 and 21 module)
||140(W) x 230(H) x 110(D)