Moda Bathroom LED Over-Mirror Wall Light IP44 8W 6500K Daylight White 600lm Chrome Effect, Saxby Lighting 91802
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Saxby Lighting 91802 Moda 1 light wall fitting for bathroom lighting complete with the LED lamp (8W 6500K 600lm) and having a chrome effect body, with an IP rating of IP44.
You can create the designer bathroom light without paying a high price when using this smart, clean-line over-mirror wall light fitting (injection moulded fitting).
It is constructed from chrome-plated polymer with an integrated LED light source and opal diffuser.
Moda Over-Mirror LED Wall Light - Specs
- It comes complete with the integrated control gear
- LED Lamp: it comes complete with a 8W LED module (SMD 2835) Daylight White (Included)
- Colour temperature: 6500K daylight white
- Lumens: 600lm, 75Lm/W
- Chrome effect ABS plastic & frosted polypropylene finish
- IP rating: IP44 rated; it is suitable for bathroom zone 2
- It is suitable for bathroom zone 1 if used in conjunction with a 30MA RCD
- Dimensions: projection 132mm, height 42mm, length 400mm
- Class 2 electrical rated
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 0.3 Kg
- Voltage: 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Operating temperature: -20 to 45 degrees Celsius
- Lifetime: 30.000h
- Surge protection: 1.5kV
- Diffuser material: polycarbonate
- Weight: 0.25kg
- IK rating: IK04
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp
- Beam angle: 110 degrees
- CRI >80
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.