Mondrian 300 Frame Mounted LED Light in Bronze 3.5W 2700K with Adjustable Head IP20, Astro 1374014
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 8285 Mondrian 300 Frame Mounted LED Light in Bronze (1374014) using a 2700K 3.5W LED lamp (the LED lamp is included).
This product supersedes 1374003.
It is an energy-saving picture light with a width of 300mm ideal for highlighting paintings, pictures, or areas on the wall, and offering a warm white light; it is for frame-mounting (not for mounting on the wall but for mounting on the frame directly).
Mondrian 300 Frame Mounted LED Light in Bronze - Features
- Frame-mounted picture-light part of the Astro Lighting Mondrian family of LED picture lights for interior lighting.
- SKU: 1374014
- Wide picture light fitting for picture frame mounting, shedding light downward, with an adjustable head.
- Mounted on the wall with the help of a rectangular base.
- Lamp used: 1 x 3.5W LED strip, 111.67lm CRI80, 2700K warm white.
- Lamp life: 30.000h
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED picture light.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 40 degrees.
- Driver: the fitting requires a LED driver, see the required items.
- Finish: Bronze.
- Weight: 1.03kg
- Cable length: 1000mm
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- CE Mark.
- F Mark: it can be mounted on flammable materials.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Dimensions: 300mm width, 265mm height, 185mm projection from the wall/depth.
Model: Astro Lighting Mondrian 300 Frame Mounted LED Light in Bronze (1374014).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Mondrian Frame LED|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.