Montana Triple Spots on a Bar Brushed Aluminium for Ceiling Lighting 3 x 6W Max LED GU10 IP20, Astro 1259002
This is the triple spotlight fitting for ceiling mounting (SKU 1259002), the Montana 6009 interior spotlight fitting. Coming in a brushed aluminium finish and with adjustable / rotating spots, this fitting can also be mounted in bathroom zone 3 (it is only IP20 rated).
Montana Triple Ceiling Spotlight Fitting - Specs
- Montana interior spotlight for ceiling mounting with three adjustable spotlights using LED lamps.
- SKU: 1259002
- Finish: Brushed aluminium finish
- Lamp used: 3 x 6W GU10 LED lamps, the lamps are not included: they need to be ordered separately.
- Max lamp rating: it can take max. 3 x 50W GU10 lamps.
- Smart Lighting: This product is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3
- Three spots on a bar, fully rotating / adjusting as needed.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Dimensions: length 400mm, width 88mm, depth / projection 130mm
- F Marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces
- Dimmable lamp: this fitting can be dimmed if dimmable lamps are used.
- Weight: 1.4kg.
Model: Astro Lighting 6009 Montana Triple Brushed Aluminium Ceiling Spots (1259002).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Montana Ceiling Spots|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.