Montparnasse Polished Nickel Pendant with Clear Glass for Exterior Lighting IP44 12W max LED E27/ES, Astro 1096004
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 0671 Montparnasse polished nickel pendant with clear glass in a traditional style, using a ES/E27 max. 12W light bulb (SKU 1096004).
This fitting is IP44 rated, allowing you to use it safely outdoors.
Traditional style suspension ceiling lamp for exterior use with a 3 year warranty (provided it is installed 5 miles away from the coast, and not in a high salt environment).
Montparnasse Nickel Exterior Pendant - Features
- Montparnasse Pendant exterior light, part of the Montparnasse range.
- SLU: 1096004
- Hanging fitting with chain and traditional lamp, in a shiny nickel.
- Finish: polished nickel finish with clear glass.
- Lamp used: it uses a ES/E27 light bulb, max. 12W LED; the lamp not included, it needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 155mm
- Max. lamp type and wattage: 1 x 60W max. E27/ES.
- Smart Lighting: This product is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability. Casambi Compatible
- IP rating: IP44 rated (outdoor ceiling light).
- F marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Class 2 electrical rated: double insulated fitting.
- Dimmable: can be dimmed with regular dimmer switches.
- Dimensions: 92mm ceiling rose diameter, 1320mm total height / length, 257mm lamp height, 205mm diameter.
- Cable length: 1040mm.
- Weight: 2.74kg
- Class II rated fitting: double insulated.
- CE mark.
Model: Astro Lighting Montparnasse Pendant 0671 Polished Nickel with Clear Glass (1096004).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.