Napier LED Wall Light in Textured Black for Up-down Wall Exterior Lighting IP54 8.9W 3000K, Astro 1357004
This is the Astro Lighting 8003 Napier LED wall light in textured black with an IP rating of IP54 (1357004); it is suitable for exterior lighting and it comes complete with the 8.9W LED Lamp offering 3000K warm white and having a lumen output of 178lm.
Ideal for wall mounting outside or inside as needed, this is an energy saving fitting with a modern aspect offering light up and down the wall.
Please note: this fitting has been 1000h salt spray tested, making it suitable for onerous environments; however, it is not recommended to be installed within 5 miles of the coast or by the sea.
Napier LED Wall Light in Textured Black - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Napier LED outdoor lights.
- SKU: 1357004
- Finish: textured black
- Dimensions: 45mm height, 120mm width, 145mm depth
- Mounting: for wall mounting only
- Weight: 0.69kg
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark
- IP rating: IP54 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3 and for exterior use.
- Mains voltage supply: 230V
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Lamp: COB LED 8.91W included, 3000K warm white, 178.5lm, CRI 80, R9: 8.1
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- Dimming: this fitting is non dimmable
- LED Driver: integral, 350mA output current.
- Salt spray: this fitting is 1000 Hours Salt Spray Tested - Suitable For Onerous Environments
Model: Astro Lighting 8003 Napier LED wall light for up-down lighting in Textured Black (1357004).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.