Nexus Grid 20A 20AX 1 Gang Double Pole Module in White for Nexus Grid System, BG Nexus R30 DP Switch
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Nexus R30 - a Nexus Grid 20A 20AX 1 Gang Double Pole Module in White for Nexus Grid System.
The Nexus Grid range is ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial applications, and it allows you to build your own module configurations with a variety of combinations and finishes.
This range benefits aesthetically from having no visible plastic around the switches. Grid is also designed to be easy to install with a cantilever module to frame installation and interchangeable rockers to provide flexibility.
Nexus Grid 20A 20AX 1 Gang Double Pole in White - Specs
- It is a Nexus Grid 20A 20AX Module in white - Double Pole switch
- It has no visible plastic around the rocker switch
- Simple secure 'locate & clip' fitting to frame
- This module is to be installed with Grid frame and plate
- Manufactured to BS EN 60669-2-1
- Rating: 20 Amp, 20AX inductive rated
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive
- Minimum mounting box depth 25mm
- Terminal Capacity 4 x 1mm² 4 x 1.5mm² 2 x 2.5mm² & 1 x 4.0mm²
- Captive backed out terminal screws for fast installation
- Produced in Urea with anti-microbial properties
- Alternative legend rocker covers available
- Dimensions: 25mm width, 54mm height
Model: BG Nexus R30 Nexus Grid 20A 20AX 1 Gang Module Double Pole in White
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||25mm x 54mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.