Nexus Grid 20A 20AX 1 Gang Double Pole Switch Module in Brushed Steel for Nexus Grid System, BG Nexus RBS30
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Nexus RBS30 - a Nexus Grid 20A 20AX Double Pole Switch Module in Brushed Steel for Nexus Grid System.
Please note: this item is part of the BG Grid system, and it is compatible with the Grid System only. You can order the RNPC range (for polished chrome), RNBS (for brushed steel) or the R8 range (for white plastic). This item requires the cover plate and the grid mounting frame, to be ordered separately.
The Nexus Grid range is ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial applications, and it allows you to build your own module configurations with a variety of combinations and finishes.
This range benefits aesthetically from having no visible plastic around the switches. Grid is also designed to be easy to install with a cantilever module to frame installation and interchangeable rockers to provide flexibility.
Nexus Grid 20A 20AX 1 Gang Double Pole Switch Module in Brushed Steel - Specs
- It is a BG Nexus Grid 20A 20AX Double Pole Switch Module in Brushed Steel
- It has no visible plastic around the rocker switch
- Simple secure 'locate & clip' fitting to frame
- This module is to be installed with Grid frame and plate
- Manufactured to BS EN 60669-2-1
- Rating: 20 Amp, 20AX inductive rated
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive
- Minimum mounting box depth 25mm
- Terminal Capacity 4 x 1mm² 4 x 1.5mm² 2 x 2.5mm² & 1 x 4.0mm²
- Captive backed out terminal screws for fast installation
- Finish: Brushed Steel finish with anti-fingerprint lacquer
- Alternative legend rocker covers available
- Dimensions: 25mm width, 54mm height
Model: BG Nexus RBS30 Nexus Grid 20A 20AX 1 Gang Double Pole Switch Module in Brushed Steel
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|Back Box Depth
|25mm x 54mm
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.