Niimi Square LED Magnifying Mirror for Bathroom Wall Mounting Polished Chrome Adjustable Arm IP44, Astro 1163002
This is the Astro Lighting 0815 Niimi square bathroom magnifying mirror with LED light coming in a polished chrome arm and sandblasted acrylic diffuser.
It uses a 5.2W LED and it is IP44 rated, ideal for use in bathroom zones 2 or 3.
It comes complete with the LED driver and it has an integral switch on the fitting.
Ideal for bathroom lighting - wall mounted magnifying mirror in the bathroom with independent switch.
Niimi Square LED Magnifying Mirror - Features
- Niimi LED magnifying mirror for bathroom wall mounting.
- Finish: polished chrome frame and supporting arm with a mirror (magnifying mirror).
- Lamp: it uses a 5.2W LED strip, warm white 3000K, CRI 65.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, horizontal orientation.
- Switched: it includes integral switch.
- Driver: it includes integral LED driver. Driver output voltage 12V.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 180 degrees
- Driver average lifespan: 60.000h
- Dimming: non-dimmable.
- Magnifying mirror: x5 magnification.
- Application: Recommended for hospitality use.
- Dimensions: 230mm height, 230mm width, depth / projection 115mm to 350mm max.
- Weight: 2.52kg
- CE Mark
- Mains voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 0815 Niimi Square LED Magnifying Mirror in Chrome (1163002).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.